Sign on Bonus of $2,500 to join our team.
WE INVEST IN YOU – At Eco Plumbers, Electricians, and HVAC Technicians we hire winning attitudes and train for success!
Routinely recognized as a Top Workplace in Ohio, Eco is THE place to work. We are a full-service residential company headquartered in Hilliard, Ohio. We are BBB accredited with an A+ rating since 2007. Our team provides homeowners in central Ohio with 5-star residential home services and eco-friendly products, all delivered through a proven, customer-focused service system. With thousands of positive online reviews, The Eco team has achieved significant growth for over a decade and continues to be engaged in exciting plans for the future. Our culture is built on working hard as a team, celebrating our wins and giving back to the community.
PAY AND BENEFITS:
Hourly Base Pay: $23.00 - $30.00 per hour
First, Second, and Weekend Shifts Available
- Paid Holidays with no on-call; Paid Vacation; Paid Birthday off
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits packages
- Tool insurance, Aflac, Short-term and supplemental insurance
- 401k with company match at 4%
- Paid training, ongoing instruction and coaching
- Employee appreciation activities and events
- Extra incentive programs and bonuses
- Fully stocked trucks, gas cards, parts runners, and helpers
- Opportunity to dispatch from home
- A variety of shifts are available
- Uniforms for all seasons are provided at no cost
- Tool assistance program and opportunity for a boot allowance
- Stocked break room with snacks and coffee for team members' enjoyment
PTO and Insurance benefits start after only 90 days.
Eco is seeking HVAC Technicians to join our growing team. Your job as an HVAC technician is to help our customers find a comfortable temperature, no matter what the weather is like outside, while helping them save money each month on utility bills without sacrificing comfort by offering options to improve the current system. HVAC technicians must be ready to repair, install or maintain all heating and cooling systems in a home or office building.
- Complete all calls efficiently, troubleshoot malfunctions and educate customers
- Meet and exceed key performance requirements
- Deliver quality workmanship (possess necessary tools to do the job)
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and truck
- Establish customer rapport to provide the right products and services
- Maintain a professional appearance and deliver a knowledgeable service experience to win new referrals and repeat business
- Participate actively in all training, department and company meetings.
- Knowledgeable about company mission, policies, and guarantees
We are a company with a strong growth plan and you'll have the opportunity to go as far as your winning attitude and hard work can take you.
- 3+ years of Experience
- Complete knowledge of the National Code and Local Codes
- Valid driver's license, 4 points or less and no DUI convictions within 7 years
- Must pass a background check, drug test, and physical exam
- Understand and comply with OSHA rules and regulations
- Strong verbal communicator and ability to learn iPad software
- An individual contributor who also enjoys winning as a team
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
The Eco Plumbers At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.