This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or has been filled.
For the last two decades, we have proudly served local families and businesses, with the widest line of high-quality services in the Glendora area. We believe our success has come from our first core value: "Team First". We believe in giving our teammates all of the resources and support needed to be successful in serving our customers with excellent care, day in and day out! If this sounds like a team you want to be a part of, we want to talk to you today!
"it's like working for family here"
- $80,000 - $100,000/year
- + Overtime
- + Commission Program
We take care of your:
- Medical and Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- Mental Health Benefits
- Open Doors Policy
- Flexible Schedule
- Continued Education
- Job Training
- Promotion within first
- Paid Holidays
You may be a great fit if:
- You are detail-oriented
- You are tech savvy
- You work hard and are dependable.
- You are good at setting expectations with your team/helper
- You excel at setting job expectations with your customers
- You can adjust to dynamic priorities throughout the day
- Your communication skills are on point.
- You will be servicing HVAC
- You will be doing swap-outs
- You will be doing cut-ins
- You will be doing mini-splits
- You will be doing zoning
- You will be picking up materials (make sure it's all there!) to bring to the job site
- Clean driving record
- Active Driver's License
- EPA Universal Certification
- Live within 20 miles of the shop
- Can lift and carry 50 Pounds
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Accurate Heating & Air Conditioning At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.