Job ID 2380031
PacArctic, LLC, a Koniag Government Services company, is seeking an experienced
HVAC Technician with a
Secret Clearance to support
PAC and our government customer at Denver, CO.
Hourly Pay Rate $36.64.
This is a Union Position with Union benefits.
hift time will be 7:00am to 3:30pm
Essential Functions, Responsibilities & Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to cleaning; air balancing; monitoring and maintenance of Building Automation Systems, controls and monitoring equipment.
- Performs preventive maintenance, diagnostic testing overhauling, installation, and effects repairs on a large variety of types extremely sophisticated refrigeration, dehumidification, air-conditioning, ventilation and heating systems equipment.
- Maintains premises, rest and working areas of offices and industrial buildings in clean and orderly condition.
- Restoration and de-contamination of HVAC systems.
- Materials, tools, transportation, supervision and labor to perform all repairs.
- Implementation and documentation of periodic preventive maintenance (PPM).
- Has the ability to operate and make necessary adjustments to the building’s automated system, if required.
- Make installation corrections required to assure proper function of equipment as required by tenant agency requirements.
- Connects motors, compressor, temperature controls, humidity controls, and circulating ventilation fans to control panels and connects control panels to power source; installs air and water filters in completed installation, injects small amount of refrigerant into compressor to test systems and adds refrigerant gas to build up prescribed operating pressure.
- Emergency service work calls to ensure continual operations of all primary systems, air handling equipment, terminal units and associated HVAC and controls equipment. The qualified candidate will exhibit the ability to work and multitask independently or in a collaborative environment.
- Other duties as required. At the discretion of the Project Manager.
- Shift time will be 7:00am to 3:30pm
Work Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Universal CFC license and 2+ years’ experience.
- Demonstrated skill and comfort in proactively building relationships.
- Innovative thinker, with a track record for translating and executing strategic plans.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively interface with all levels of management.
- Active Secret Clearance
- On-call rotation
- Other Special Terms/Compensation (including work shift/hours if needed): Hiring contingent on clearance.
Working Environment & Conditions
This job operates in a professional office environment and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. This position is primarily indoors, consistent with a standard office position and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. The incumbent is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The workload may require the incumbent to sit for extended periods of time. The incumbent must be able to read, do simple math calculations and withstand moderate amounts of stress. The incumbent must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms and conditions of employment.
The company is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants. If you require an accommodation to navigate or to apply to a position on our website, please contact Heaven Wood via e-mail at email@example.com or by calling 703-488-9377 to request accommodations.
Koniag Government Services (KGS) is an Alaska Native Owned corporation supporting the values and traditions of our native communities through an agile employee and corporate culture that delivers Enterprise Solutions, Professional Services and Operational Management to Federal Government Agencies. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Koniag, we apply our proven commercial solutions to a deep knowledge of Defense and Civilian missions to provide forward leaning technical, professional, and operational solutions. KGS enables successful mission outcomes for our customers through solution-oriented business partnerships and a commitment to exceptional service delivery. We ensure long-term success with a continuous improvement approach while balancing the collective interests of our customers, employees, and native communities. For more information, please visit
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled. Shareholder Preference in accordance with Public Law 88-352