HVAC TB Tech (FT)
Build your best future with the Johnson Controls team:
As a global leader in smart, healthy, and sustainable buildings, our mission is to reimagine the performance of buildings to serve people, places, and the planet. Join a winning team that enables you to build your best future! Our teams are uniquely positioned to support a multitude of industries across the globe. You will have the opportunity to develop yourself through meaningful work projects and learning opportunities. We strive to provide our employees with an experience, focused on supporting their physical, financial, and emotional wellbeing. Become a member of the Johnson Controls family and thrive in an empowering company culture where your voice and ideas will be heard – your next great opportunity is just a few clicks away!
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Paid vacation/holidays/sick time
- Comprehensive benefits package including 401K, pension, medical, dental, and vision care
- On-the-job/cross-training opportunities
- Encouraging and collaborative team environment
- Dedication to safety through our Zero Harm policy
Must have Mass State Refrigeration Licenses
What you will do:
- Are you self-motivated and looking to lead a team of 12 – 15 field technicians? Do you want to be able to provide top of the line offerings for yourself and your team? If so, we are looking for YOU to join OUR team!
- We provide factory certification through our Service Technical Academy (STA) with milestone recognition and monetary rewards and advancement, increased incentive opportunity for executed pull-through work, top of the line technology, equipment, and uniforms and a #1 focus on employee safety. We will equip you with tools and a vehicle to perform your job at the highest standard.
How you will do it:
What we look for:
- Requires a Mechanical Journeyman License
- 5+ years of residential / light commercial /commercial HVAC / mechanical troubleshooting experience.
- 5+ years of Johnson Control’s internal policies and procedures
- Valid driver's license, appropriate licenses to work with refrigerants, boiler and steam operational & service knowledge.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Preferred: Already a member of the Union
Johnson Controls At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.