PacArctic, LLC, a Koniag Government Services company, is seeking an experienced
HVAC Specialist to support
PAC and our government customer in Denver, CO.
The hourly pay is $41.18. This is a union position and all benefits will be provided based on the CBA.
PacArctic, LLC is looking for a highly qualified, experienced, and self-motivated individual to perform the duties of a HVAC Specialist. The HVAC Specialist performs general maintenance and repair of equipment and buildings requiring practical skill and knowledge (but not proficiency) in such trades as painting, carpentry, plumbing, masonry, and electrical work.
Essential Functions, Responsibilities & Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Inspect HVAC equipment and systems to identify any issues.
- Conduct assigned building tours.
- Repair faulty HVAC equipment units
- Apply predictive/preventive maintenance procedures.
- Manage heating and plumbing systems to provide functionality.
- Plan and schedule HVAC repairs
- Conduct periodic quality checks on equipment and systems to ensure everything is up to standard.
- Perform HVAC maintenance tasks assigned by the NCMMS.
- This position will require you to perform on-call responsibilities which require responding to emergencies within one hour.
Work Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- High School Diploma and 2-5 years’ experience.
- Demonstrated skill and comfort in proactively building relationships.
- Innovative thinker, with a track record for translating and executing strategic plans.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively interface with all levels of management.
- Employee can start with an interim tier 1.
Working Environment & Conditions
This job operates in a professional office environment and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. This position is primarily indoors, consistent with a standard office position and has a noise level of mostly low to moderate. The incumbent is required to stand, walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The workload may require the incumbent to sit for extended periods of time. The incumbent must be able to read, do simple math calculations and withstand moderate amounts of stress. The incumbent must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Our Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The company is an equal opportunity employer. The company shall not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity (except where gender is a bona fide occupational qualification), national origin, age, disability, military/veteran status, marital status, genetic information, or any other factor protected by law. We are committed to equal employment opportunity in all decisions related to employment, promotion, wages, benefits and all other privileges, terms, and conditions of employment.
The company is dedicated to seeking all qualified applicants. If you require accommodation to navigate or to apply for a position on our website, please contact Heaven Wood via e-mail at email@example.com or by calling 703-488-9377 to request accommodation.
Koniag Government Services (KGS) is an Alaska Native Owned corporation supporting the values and traditions of our native communities through an agile employee and corporate culture that delivers Enterprise Solutions, Professional Services and Operational Management to Federal Government Agencies. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Koniag, we apply our proven commercial solutions to a deep knowledge of Defense and Civilian missions to provide forward leaning technical, professional, and operational solutions. KGS enables successful mission outcomes for our customers through solution-oriented business partnerships and a commitment to exceptional service delivery. We ensure long-term success with a continuous improvement approach while balancing the collective interests of our customers, employees, and native communities. For more information, please visit
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
Shareholder Preference in accordance with Public Law 88-352