HVAC Service and Sales Technician
Upfront Plumbing Drains Heating and Air in West Jordan, UT is actively seeking an HVAC Services and Sales Technician to install, service, or repair heating and air conditioning systems in residential and commercial establishments. We pay $60,000 - $120,000 per year, depending on experience. Also, we offer bonuses, spiffs, and incentives! We provide incredible benefits and perks, including paid time off (PTO), paid major holidays, year-round work, and advancement opportunities. We have a work-hard, play-hard culture and enjoy numerous company events, parties, and trips throughout the year. We typically work Monday - Friday from 8 am to 5 pm.
ABOUT UPFRONT PLUMBING HEATING AND AIR
At UpFront Plumbing Heating and Air, we have been serving the Salt Lake community with a unique and fresh service experience, encouraging one another in everything we do. Our ability to improve terrible situations and maintain excellent health and sanitation standards for our community has earned us a well-trusted reputation. We are licensed, bonded, and insured meaning we get jobs done fast and done right.
- Complete all general HVAC in-home service calls.
- Ask the right lifestyle questions to troubleshoot heating and cooling system malfunctions.
- Explain replacement opportunities for aging, inefficient or under-performing systems.
- Familiar with heating and cooling systems including the ability to draw simple diagrams, and read blueprints and other diagrams.
- Understand your sales criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well-inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, trade shows, and retreats.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback, and option sheets.
- Complete same-day work order repair notes and forward them to the supervisor; ensure charge allocations are entered accordingly
- Ensure facility interiors and exteriors are inspected for safety and maintenance issues
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
- HVAC Service: 2 years (Required)
- EPA Certification (Required)
- Knowledgeable of local HVAC codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Must have a high level of concern for safety
- Must be able to follow directions and display great teamwork.
- Have a great positive attitude
- Understand safety precautions
- Communication skills to keep the city, team, and clients up to date on projects
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desires to be a better technician tomorrow than you are today.
- Engaging personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment.
- Competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who's flexible and has a great attitude.
Upfront Plumbing Drains Heating and Air At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.