This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or have been filled.
HVAC Service Technician
Broomhall Brothers HVAC is looking to add a full-time HVAC Service Technician to our team in Denver, CO. The ideal HVAC Service Technician candidate will have extensive knowledge of heating and cooling systems as well as experience troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing HVAC systems. The HVAC Service Technician must have strong interpersonal and customer service skills and be able to build lasting relationships with our clients. As an HVAC Service Technician, you will be given the foundational knowledge you need to become a versatile tradesman and take your career to the next level. If you're a skilled HVAC Service Technician looking for a great opportunity to build a long-term career, Broomhall Brothers company is looking for you!
We pay our HVAC Service Technicians a competitive wage within the range of $25-$40/hr, depending on experience and ability. In addition to good pay, our HVAC Technicians also enjoy great benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, a 401K plan, paid holidays, paid sick time, paid vacation, a company vehicle, a company phone, and continual training. In addition, we offer year-round, steady work and opportunities for advancement.
Broomhall Brothers HVAC has provided mechanical building services to the multi-family, commercial, and institutional markets in the Denver-Metro area since 1996. We service and maintain all commercial boilers, chillers, HVAC, water heaters, storage tanks, indirect heat exchangers, and pumps.
HVAC Service Technician Responsibilities:
- Responding to Customer Service Requests (service calls)
- Performing routine maintenance on customer equipment
- Diagnose and repair issues related to system performance or failure
- Inspect, repair, modify, and install HVAC equipment, including refrigeration and air conditioning compressors, receivers, condensers, evaporators, chillers, cooling towers, air handling units, and ancillary equipment.
- Equipment and system start-up per Manufacturer
- Recording measurements of meters, pressures, and gauges as machinery is operating
- Basic understanding of pipe installation
- Download and back up Control files for customer equipment
HVAC Service Technician Qualifications:
- Must be able to lift at least 70 lbs. and must be willing and able to climb ladders
- 1+ years of commercial HVAC experience preferred
- Must be able to complete a criminal background check, drug test, and driver's license check
- EPA Certification Universal
Broomhall Brothers HVAC Benefits
- Competitive Compensation Plan based on experience
- Year-round work - 40 hours/week guaranteed
- Company Vehicle, computer, and cell phone
- Vacation and paid Holidays (PTO)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401k with Industry-leading 401K match
- Career growth opportunities
Broomhall Brothers HVAC At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.