HVAC Service Technician
Throughout our 50 year history, we have worked hard to make LONG an enjoyable and rewarding place to work. In addition to competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and tangible career growth, our people enjoy a stability and loyalty envied in the industry. With average employee tenure of 10+ years, our culture encourages people to maximize their skills and potential. Our company culture is professional, yet relaxed; we understand that going to work every day should be a gift, not a burden. Join our growing team today!
You will be maintaining, troubleshooting, repairing, and installing commercial HVAC systems across across your area of responsibility. You will be joining an existing team of Service Technicians, though you will work independently much of the time. A company vehicle, mobile phone, and clothing are provided to ensure you are well equipped for the job. We are looking for both seasoned professionals and aspiring technicians who have the ability to show up on time, learn, and work hard.
Pay Range: $35.00 - $50.00 per hr. depending on experience and skill set, plus potential profit share.
Up to $10,000 signing bonus available.
Relocation bonuses are available for out of state candidates.
Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Basic Life, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability (100% paid by LONG), Voluntary Life Insurance, Accident and Critical Care Insurance, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), 401(k) with Employer Matching contributions, Paid Time Off (beginning day one), Paid Community Service Day, 8 Paid holidays, Pet Insurance, Legal and ID Shield benefit
- MAINTAIN HVAC equipment including: changing air filters, greasing bearings, recording refrigeration pressures, and adjusting gas-fired burners
- TROUBLESHOOT HVAC systems including: power wiring, unit controls, motor, blower, fan, bearing, gas & electric heat, refrigeration systems, economizer, VAV box, fan powered box, and pneumatic controls
- REPAIR HVAC equipment including: soldering, brazing, pipe fitting, and unit wiring
- INSTALL HVAC equipment including: copper and steel piping, sheet metal ducting, equipment hanging, and crane direction
- Mechanical aptitude
- Valid driver’s license
- Own, or have the ability to obtain, personal hand tools
LONG Building Technologies At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.