HVAC Service Technician
- A HVAC Service Technicians primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Identifying and correcting HVAC problems in the areas of residential and light commercial applications.
- Makes repairs or completes installations that meet or exceed company standards.
- Communicates well with clients in order to provide world class customer service.
- Minimum qualifications include, and are not limited to, the following:
- Minimum of 2 years of relatable experience.
- Must have strong paperwork skills and have the ability to fill out all business-related information such as timecards, service work order invoices, etc.
- Must understand English in a competent manner in order to clearly communicate to those they supervise and those they report to.
- Must have a clear driving record and valid license.
- Must own required hand tools.
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Blue Sky Plumbing, Heating, Cooling & Electric At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.