This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or has been filled.
HVAC Service Technician
For over 60 years, Holbrook Service has been providing quality, commercial HVAC service across the mountain west region. We are a family owned company with regional offices in Utah, Colorado and Idaho. Our commitment to our employees and customers are second to none. Our expansive customer base consists of telecom, medical, education, industrial, retail and class A commercial buildings. We are experiencing steady growth in our Colorado region and are searching for candidates to join our Colorado Springs service department. We are offering a signing bonus of $2,000 for qualified technicians living along the front range.
- Provide emergency and preventative HVAC service work for our customers as assigned by our dispatching department
- Work on retrofit and installation projects
- Collaborate with the estimating department to provide bids for our customers
- Work alone or with limited supervision much of the time
- We are looking for an experienced, field service technician, with at least 5 years of HVAC field service experience
- The ability to multi-task and shift gears quickly as the work environment is fast and changes
- Commitment to a cooperative, team oriented environment
- Excellent customer relations and communication skills as the candidate will be in frequent contact with customers, owners, vendors and staff.
- Basic email and computer skills
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs. from the floor to waist level
- Some travel within the region is required
- Must be part of the on-call service rotation
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Holbrook Service At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.