HVAC Service Technician
This is a full-time, direct placement for Edgerton HVAC
We are seeking skilled and experienced Commercial or Residential HVAC Technicians to join our team. As a HVAC Technician, you will be responsible for installing, maintaining, and repairing heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems in either commercial buildings or residential homes. Your expertise in troubleshooting and repairing complex HVAC systems will be crucial in ensuring the comfort and safety of our clients. The ideal candidate will possess strong technical skills, a customer-focused approach, and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Install, repair, and maintain HVAC systems, including heating, ventilation, and air conditioning units, boilers, chillers, pumps, and related equipment.
- Perform routine maintenance tasks, such as inspecting and cleaning systems, replacing filters, lubricating parts, and checking for leaks or malfunctions.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot HVAC system issues, including electrical, mechanical, and refrigeration components, using specialized tools and equipment.
- Repair or replace defective components or parts, such as compressors, motors, fans, thermostats, control boards, valves, and coils.
- Conduct thorough inspections of HVAC systems to identify potential problems and recommend appropriate solutions to enhance system performance and energy efficiency.
- Collaborate with customers to understand their HVAC needs and provide professional advice and recommendations regarding system upgrades, replacements, or repairs.
- Maintain accurate records of service calls, including documenting all work performed, parts used, and time spent on each job.
- Comply with safety regulations and company policies at all times, ensuring the use of proper safety equipment and following established procedures.
- Keep abreast of industry trends, new technologies, and advancements in HVAC systems through ongoing training and professional development.
- High school diploma or equivalent; completion of a technical or trade school program in HVAC systems preferred.
- Valid HVAC technician license or certification (e.g., EPA 608 certification).
- Proven experience as a HVAC Technician, with a strong understanding of HVAC systems and components.
- Proficiency in diagnosing and troubleshooting HVAC equipment, including electrical, mechanical, and refrigeration systems.
- Knowledge of local building codes, regulations, and industry standards related to HVAC installation, maintenance, and repair.
- Familiarity with various HVAC controls and building automation systems (BAS).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to work independently and make sound decisions.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, with the ability to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical individuals.
- Physical stamina and ability to lift heavy equipment and work in confined spaces.
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record.
Abstrakt Marketing Group LLC At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.