This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or has been filled.
HVAC Service Technician
Commercial HVAC Service Technician
Please apply on Indeed and provide your resume.
Ontario Refrigeration Service, Inc. is seeking career-minded Commercial HVAC Service Technicians to join our growing team as the West’s premier provider of HVAC/R commercial services and installations. We are looking for talented HVAC professionals who are interested in investing in their career and representing Ontario Refrigeration’s mission and standard of quality customer service and people-first culture.
- 3 years of experience as an HVAC Technician or in a related field
- Certified EPA Type II or Universal (preferred)
- Strong work ethic with a desire to gain industry knowledge
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and mechanical aptitude skills
- Valid driver’s license
- Medical, dental, and life insurance
- Paid vacation (up to 3 weeks)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid sick time (1 week)
- 401K with 30% match
- Company supplied tools, uniform, boots, and cell phone/iPad
- Company vehicle
- Education reimbursement
- 40+ hours full-time
Ontario Refrigeration Service, Inc. At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.