This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or have been filled.
HVAC Sales Technician
We are a young and dynamic HVAC business actively pursuing aggressive expansion plans across Orange County, South LA County, and West San Bernardino County. At Globaltech, we live and breathe excellence and integrity, always striving to provide our customers a positive and memorable service. We encourage our team to evolve, grow, and thrive with us in an enriching and invigorating work environment. If you're eager to fast-track your career in the HVAC industry, Globaltech is your match.
Job Title: HVAC Sales Technician
As an HVAC Sales Technician, you will be at the forefront of our business, driving sales and contributing to our company’s expanding market presence. You will interface directly with our customers, understanding their needs, recommending suitable solutions, and providing outstanding service that reinforces our reputation.
- Evaluate customer needs and recommend appropriate HVAC solutions, ensuring our services meet their requirements and exceed their expectations.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers, building trust and promoting our brand's commitment to integrity and excellence.
- Communicate technical aspects and benefits of our HVAC systems effectively to customers, simplifying complex concepts when necessary.
- Perform site visits, assessments, and draft detailed reports on potential installations, services, or system upgrades.
- Coordinate with internal teams to ensure prompt and efficient service delivery.
- Attend and resolve service issues independently, or escalating as necessary, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a customer-oriented approach.
- Strong sales and negotiation abilities.
- Proficient in problem-solving and decision-making.
- Highly punctual with exceptional time management skills.
- Self-driven with the ability to work independently.
- Proven experience in HVAC systems sales or a similar role.
- Knowledge of HVAC products, installation, and maintenance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum of 3 years in the trade; 1-year minimum sales experience preferred
- Flexible work schedule - especially during the busy seasons
- EPA Certification
- Driver's License
- Background Check Required
- Physical Requirements: Lift 60lbs, climb ladders, maneuver crawl spaces, etc.
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Profit sharing
Globaltech At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.