HVAC SERVICE TECHNICIAN
JOIN THE Burkhardt Heating and Cooling FAMILY—BESIDES BEING A GREAT PLACE TO WORK; WE OFFER GREAT BENEFITS AND FLEXIBILITY.
Whether you’re an experienced professional or a motivated apprentice, there may be a place for you at Burkhardt Heating and Cooling if you have the right skills and attitude. We employ only the best installers, technicians, and dispatchers, then work hard to provide an environment that supports and mentors them.
Our many awards and accomplishments are made possible because of our team, and our success stems from their efforts daily. We trust our colleagues to do their jobs and reward hard work and great customer service. Those are just some of the reasons why our employees say our dealership is a great place to work.
- Valid driver’s license
- Good driving record
- Experienced in HVAC (minimum of 5 years) with a knowledge of Bryant products preferred
- Ability to work comfortably and safely on ladders
- Ability to operate power and hand tools safely
- Ability to follow written and verbal directions
- Skilled at customer service and communication
- NATE-certified or willingness to acquire certification
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude
- Willingness to travel daily
- Perform on-call emergency service (rotating basis)
- Pass background and social media checks
Burkhardt Heating & Cooling At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.