We are currently seeking a Refrigeration Technician to join our fast-paced team. The ideal candidate for this position has experience in refrigeration systems, is knowledgeable about commercial and restaurants refrigeration (walk in coolers, pizza tables, Freezers, coolers…) and has thorough understanding of maintenance operations. The Refrigeration Technician will be also responsible to conduct preventive maintenance to ensure all our clients systems are functional.
- Inspect and troubleshoot malfunctions.
- Replace components.
- Test refrigeration systems to ensure compliance with safety and performance guidelines.
- Perform preventative maintenance.
- Communicate with the office and relay accurate information
- Help source for parts and deal with local supply houses
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $40.00 - $80.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
Work Location: On the road
National Facilities Direct Corp At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.