This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or have been filled.
HVAC Refrigeration Technician
This is a full-time, direct placement for Cooper and Hawkins, Inc
Cooper Hawkins is a full service HVAC/R (Heating-Ventilation-Air Conditioning-Refrigeration) and Boiler contractor specializing in commercial and industrial service, design, installations and maintenance. We are looking for an experienced HVAC/R Service Technician.
Candidates Should Have:
- Knowledge of refrigeration systems operation & principles
- Electrical & control wiring troubleshooting
- Ability to read & understand electrical schematic’s
- 2+ years experience in at least one of the listed fields:
- HVAC experience should include commercial/industrial packaged HVAC units, ductless HVAC, residential split systems, heat pumps
- Refrigeration experience should include large commercial walk-in equipment, chillers, ice machines, reach-in coolers & freezers
- Boiler experience should include DHW boilers & water heaters, hydronic & heating systems. Steam boiler experience while not required is highly desired
Abstrakt Marketing Group LLC At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.