HVAC/R Service Technician/ Installer
Position: HVAC/R Technician
Our experienced HVAC/R Technicians are responsible for servicing, and installing new HVAC/R equipment in commercial businesses, kitchens, and light industrial settings.
- Performing HVAC preventative maintenance, diagnosis, and repair.
- Replace compressors as well as condenser and evaporator motors.
- Working with expansion valves, temperature/humidity controls, fans, and control panels.
- Complete work in a SAFE, timely, and professional manner.
- Be accountable for van inventory and/or supplies needed for each job.
- Must be professional, courteous, and respectful to customers as well as fellow employees.
- Communicate effectively with customers and all team members.
- Must be willing to aid in training new team members.
- Maintain a clean and organized service truck.
- Minimum 5 years commercial HVAC experience.
- Mid-level electrical and mechanical skills.
- Comfortable working with mobile computer tablets, website browsing and apps.
- Courteous, professional & personal appearance with effective communication skills.
- 100% dedication to jobsite safety, hard work, punctuality and organization.
- Physical ability to lift 50+ pounds.
- Physical ability to climb extension ladders.
- Valid driver's license
- EPA certification
- Job offers are contingent on drug screening, background & driving record check.
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Paid training
- Profit sharing
Airecom At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.