HVAC/R Service Technician
Mechanical Services & Design (MSD) is looking for an HVAC/R Service Technician to join our team!
Optional 4-day Work Week!
The HVAC/R Service Technician performs a variety of service activities at client locations on HVAC/R related equipment. The HVAC/R Service Technician assesses clients concerns and desires, affects necessary repairs, and/or suggests replacement if appropriate. The HVAC/R Service Technician’s focus on client care ensures the client is afforded the best possible options and service at all times.
Key Job Duties:
- Obtain job-site schedule from Dispatch team and resolve any conflicts
- Communicate with key client personnel to ensure thorough understanding of service needs
- Request replacement parts, supplies from appropriate personnel
- Submit detailed paperwork for each job conducted with all appropriate information complete
- Maintain/update technical proficiency qualifications via training, seminars, etc.
- Perform special/complicated installations/repairs with or without assistance
- Conduct quality control inspections at assigned job sites.
- Maintain “On-Call” eligibility in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Submit accurate labor-hour reports and documentation, material sheets, etc.
- Make every reasonable effort to ensure safe practices and get every employee home safely
- 3+ years field experience in HVACR
- Universal EPA certification
- Valid drivers license
- Basic electrical, mechanical and refrigeration skills/theory knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- FREE Training and Education
- 401(k) match
- Profit Sharing
- Competitive Medical, Vision, and Dental
- Health Savings Account match
- Company paid Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Company paid Life Insurance Policy
Mechanical Services & Design (MSD) At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.