HVAC Lead Technician and Installer
Direct Air is a brand new start up HVAC company in Hampton Roads. We aim to empower the consumer with more information than ever before and to become the leading trusted advisor for repair and sales in the region.
Direct Air is looking for a master HVAC Technician/Installer to join our team. We are a brand new dynamic company that will be undergoing tremendous growth. This is your opportunity to join at the ground floor and flourish with the success of the team. We are looking for someone who is highly skilled, dependable, has a positive attitude, and wants to grow with the company. We service all types of residential HVAC equipment including furnaces, air conditioners, water heaters, heat pumps, air handlers, and more. Our team is made up of hard working people who want to provide the best service possible and empower the marketplace to make educated decsions about their HVAC. If you are looking to be a part of a great team that is dedicated to providing the best service possible at every job then we want to hear from you!
- Install new equipment as needed.
- Maintain existing equipment in an efficient and effective manner.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment at all times.
- Follow all state and federal regulations when working on projects.
- Five years of previous experience in HVAC installation and service is required.
- Ability to read blueprints and understand mechanical aspects of the job.
- Ability to follow directions accurately and accurately complete forms accurately.
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
Direct Air At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.