HVAC Lead Installer
LOOK NO FURTHER!!!!!! ARE YOU AN ALL STAR INSTALL LEAD THATS NOT BEING TREATED OR COMPENSATED CORRECTLY???
Client focused HVAC professional needed!
The HVAC Install Lead is responsible for providing timely and quality installs of customers' products (Heat Pumps, Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning, Gas and Furnaces & Boilers) while maintaining the highest level of customer service. Additionally, this position promotes and sells additional products and services that directly impact the profitability of the Company. Lead installers are issued an all-expenses paid company vehicle with advanced company tooling.
- Manages installation of equipment from start to finish
- Tear out old equipment
- Be able to complete each component of a residential split system from start to finish
- Manage a clean job site
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Familiarity with HVAC wiring diagrams
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Must be able to lift/push/pull at least 50 lbs., as well as perform overhead work and crawling/squatting, with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Works as a dedicated team member to ensure fast, flexible and expert service to every customer
- Maintains high level of customer satisfaction through efficient and timely customer resolution
- Supervise and assist junior employees with tasks related to the job
- Follows the Value-Added Services Process (i.e., selling extended warranties, generating customer interest in new Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning systems as appropriate) by effectively communicating the benefits to the customer
- Maintains truck stock inventory and ensures maintenance schedules are within the Company guidelines (i.e., wash truck weekly, oil changes), and ensures tools and equipment are in safe operating condition
- Close out with customer and review all warranty, permit, and testing information
- Maintain a safe work site by abiding by all OHSA and company safety policies
- 4+ years of HVAC Lead Installer experience is preferred
- Must have own hand tools
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Moffett Plumbing & Air At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.