HVAC Lead Installer
Since its founding in 1992, Edgewood Properties has established itself as a leading real estate development and property management company. With corporate headquarters in New Jersey, the company is on a course of growth leading to activities across the nation. Given ongoing construction and development plans, our current apartment portfolio of 5,000 plus units is expected to double in the next couple of years and rise to over 10,000 units in the next five years.
Given our rapid portfolio growth, coupled with ownership's desire to develop and hold rather than sell, the timing is ideal for qualified candidates to come on-board.
We're currently seeking an HVAC Lead Installer.
This position will work out of our South Plainfield office but will be required to work at our various Central-South Jersey properties as needed.Responsibilities:
- 5+ years residential light commercial installation
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Min EPA Type 2 certification. (NATE cert is a +)
- Proficient in reading blue prints
- Proficient in reading and understanding wiring diagrams
- Can carry out low and line voltage wiring to equipment
- Proficient in proper refrigerant pipe installation, brazing and pressure testing for leaks.
- Basic knowledge of duct sizing and static pressure.
- Basic knowledge of Heat pump systems.
- Proficient at installing duct work and light on site fabrication like offsets.
- Exceptional safety knowledge (OSHA 30 is a +)
- Capable if working independently and with a team.
- Capable of trouble shooting HVAC issues. For example no heat no AC issues.
- Strong leadership skills
- At times Lead installation team on site to reach deadlines.
- Lay out and Installation of all HVAC equipment and ductwork on site.
- Start up and commissioning of new equipment.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting of HVAC equipment
- Generate material list as miscellaneous material run low such screws, mastic etc.
- Install various types of residential light commercial ductwork and equipment
- Obtain and maintain required certifications
- Attend continuing education classes related to HVAC
In return, we offer competitive compensation, along with comprehensive benefits, including medical and dental and vision benefits, life insurance,
a 401(k) with company match and a corporate team environment with opportunity of advancement. Also includes on-site company fitness gym, discounts on housing and home appliances.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Edgewood Properties At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.