Keeping you comfortable with expert heating, cooling, plumbing and electrical service Since 1974. Parker & Sons has been serving homeowners and businesses for over 40 years and is recognized nationally for being one of the most knowledgeable heating, cooling, plumbing, and air quality contractors in the industry. Serving Maricopa, Pinal, and Gila Counties, Parker & Sons continues after all these years to maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and even won the BBB Torch Award For Ethics (Twice!)
What’s In It For Me?
- Market Value Compensation
- Robust PTO Plan
- Health, Vision and Dental plans for you and your family to choose from
- 401K Retirement Plan with company match up to 30%
- Life Insurance, Short-Term, and Long-Term Disability
- Special Program Options: FSA, EAP, Legal Services, and Identity Theft
- Continuous Training for your Professional Development
- Working in a dynamic, collaborative, and fun environment
- Install/Replace HVAC equipment including, but not limited to: ductwork, attic and/or vertical splits (gas or heat pump), rooftop package units (gas or heat pump)
- Maintain good working order of company vehicle
- Maintain proper stock, parts, tools, and safety equipment in the vehicle.
- Travel to job sites in the service area, and work with dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to the customer
- Design Duct Systems for Optimal Comfort and Efficiency
- Engage in conversation with the homeowner to uncover any concern or interests regarding their AC system which could lead to potential accessory sales or a new system replacement
- Understand company pricing program and generate appropriate customer invoices and other paperwork at the job site and electronically process credit card payments
- Participate in company-provided training opportunities on customer service and the latest industry technologies.
- Work with apprentices and entry-level installers to coach and mentor
- 2+ years experience with knowledge in refrigeration function and theory, the ability to diagnose and perform replacement of HVAC related components such as Air Conditioners & Heat Pumps, Furnaces & Air Handlers, Duct Work & Zone Systems, Thermostats, Air Filters/filtration Systems, Low and high voltage wiring
- Type II EPA Certification
- Excellent customer service skills with a strong desire to exceed customer expectations
- Minimum Tool Requirements: Basic Hand Tools- wrenches, screwdriver/nut drives, sheet metal/duct tools, and hammer.
- Minimum Testing Equipment usage: Refrigerant Gauges, Manometer, Magnahelic, C/O Detector, Psychrometer, and Micron Gauge
- Working knowledge of city codes
- Ability to work independently in a timely manner, making sure job is done correctly the first time
- Ability to crawl in tight places and climb ladders; work in attics, garages, crawl spaces, and on roofs
Parker & Sons At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.