We are looking for multiple Experienced HVAC Installers to join our growing team!
We provide HVAC and Electrical solutions for commercial customers - and we have more demand than we can keep up with! If you are looking for a career where you can work on a wide variety of projects, increase your skillset, and earn top pay - this would be a great fit for you! We have tons of work to keep you busy all year round and offer a lot of opportunity for advancement, promotions, and personal career growth.
Our starting wage is between $30 and $44 per hour, all depending on your experience!
- 4+ years of HVAC Installation experience
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Clean driving record and current driver's license
- Able to pass a Criminal background check and pre-employment drug screening
- Company Vehicle
- Company Sponsored Health insurance; medical, dental, vision
- Life Insurance, Short term disability & various other optional coverage plans
- 401K participation with company match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Uniforms & Annual Shoe Allowance
Cox-Powell At A Glance
Cox-Powell Corporation comprises nearly 100 employees. Service technicians, project installers, electrical technicians, controls technicians, accountants, dispatchers, and their own IT department help Cox-Powell run smoothly. Central dispatching at the corporate office utilizes state-of-the-art mobile fleet dispatching. Billing of maintenance hours is heavily automated. Technicians are assigned calls strategically based on their GPS location and capabilities, significantly reducing travel times and minimizing costs.
Cox-Powell’s service capabilities range from small through-the-wall and split systems to built-up systems with large centrifugal chillers. Also, we work with critical ventilation and building pressurization systems, from clean and isolation room applications to ventilation systems for exhausting noxious gases. Our customers regularly request commercial heating and chilling solutions to improve system deficiencies, create new system designs, and modify existing systems as facility configurations change.
A Day in the Life
At Cox-Powell, we do both commercial and industrial work across the HVAC, Electrical, and Plumbing disciplines. By joining our ~100 person team you will have the opportunity to expand your skillset and training, but also still enjoy the benefits of a tight-knit team!
Why work here?
- Industry Leading Pay & Benefits
- Opportunities for growth & advancement
- Tight-knit team and company culture
- Work on state of the art projects and installations!
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.