- Must have a customer friendly’ attitude & a neat appearance.
- Must have dependable transportation & a current driver’s license.
- Must be able to pass a drug test & background check.
- Must be able to pick Up 80+ lbs., (the equipment is heave & it’s loaded into company trucks by hand).
- Hourly compensation is based on experience, paid bi-weekly.
- Hours are Monday through Friday, (7:30 to 3:30 on average, but time does vary based on the project) closed on Saturday's & Sunday’s & Holiday’s are Paid Off.
This is a great opportunity for the right person, to get paid better than average pay for your valuable skill set! Additional incentive for being NATE Certified.
About Quinnair Heating & Air Conditioning:
We are a family owned & operated, Heating & Cooling provider with an office located in Lakewood, (the Green Mountain area) and have been in business since 2005. We specialize in residential installation & service of heating & cooling equipment. We typically staff an average of nine to eleven employees & have a close-knit team that has been with us for an average of five to eight years.
Quinnair Heating & Air Conditioning At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.