Broomhall Brothers HVAC is looking for an experienced HVAC Installer to install, maintain, and repair our client’s HVAC systems. The HVAC Installer must be skilled in cleaning, adjusting, and repairing systems. As an HVAC Installer, you will travel to our client’s properties, inspect their current equipment, find defects in their device, and perform the required repairs or maintenance routines. You will ensure that new systems work efficiently for quality service.
Customer satisfaction, safety, and comfort should be your highest priority to be successful in this role. Providing professional guidance and advice to clients regarding their choice of the air quality system most acceptable to satisfy their requirements is an essential duty of the HVAC Install Technician. As an HVAC Install Technician, you will need to have excellent organizational and problem-solving skills and present, respectful manners.
Broomhall Brothers HVAC has provided mechanical building services to the multi-family, commercial, and institutional markets in the Denver-Metro area since 1996. We service and maintain all commercial boilers, chillers, HVAC, water heaters, storage tanks, indirect heat exchangers, and pumps.
HVAC Installer Duties & Responsibilities:
- Inspect client's current HVAC systems for effectiveness and safety
- Install, maintain, and repair ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment
- Diagnose HVAC systems with electrical and mechanical defects
- Maintain a detailed inventory of all HVAC equipment and resources
- Participate in all technical training
- Comply with service standards, work instructions, and customers’ requirements
HVAC Installer Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- 1+ years of HVAC installation experience preferred
- Understanding of advanced principles of air conditioning, refrigeration, and heating
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable and self-motivated
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
Broomhall Brothers HVAC Benefits
- Competitive Compensation Plan based on experience
- Year-round work - 40 hours/week guaranteed
- Company Vehicle, computer, and cell phone
- Vacation and paid Holidays (PTO)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401k with Industry-leading 401K match
- Career growth opportunities
Broomhall Brothers HVAC At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.