HVAC Installation Technician
- Family Environment
- Paid Training
- Competitive Compensation
- Year-Round Work
Representative duties include:
- Complete HVACR installation jobs in an efficient and timely manner.
- Performing routine HVACR installation activities without direct oversight or on-site assistance.
- Perform installation and replacement on residential equipment
- Perform installation and replacement on light commercial equipment
- High school graduate
- Post hvacr program education a bonus
- Clean drivers license with ability to drive a van/truck.
- One or more years of successful experience, either as service or installation technician.
- Good verbal and reading skills, including the ability to read and apply manufacturers' instructions and to clearly communicate with residential and commercial customers, suppliers, etc.
- Physical ability to perform all duties noted above under the conditions, circumstances, and extreme weather conditions.
- Physical ability to climb ladders and go on roofs(commercial)
- Interest and initiative in maintaining and advancing his or her HVACR skills through a combination of self-study, company training, manufacturers' workshops, and other professional development activities.
- Ability to work under pressures of time, a non-standard schedule, weather and customer needs.
Shamanski Heating & Cooling LLC At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.