HVAC Install Apprentice
Never job search again.
Rodenhiser has been crafting an elite team of technicians since 1928 who service thousands of happy customers. With Rodenhiser’s size comes numerous advantages you won’t find elsewhere.
- You are prepared. Rodenhiser’s in-house training will provide you hands-on experience with state-of-the-art equipment.
- You are never rushed. Rodenhiser’s scheduling ensures you will always have sufficient time to fully evaluate and fix the problem.
- You are never alone. Rodenhiser’s team of nearly 100 experienced technicians create an in-the-field network you can always rely on.
- You are appreciated. Not just by the Rodenhiser team, but by so many satisfied customers you help every day.
- You have balance. Some field positions are eligible for flexible hours to best accommodate the needs of you and your family.
- You advance. Rodenhiser provides you a clear, concrete path to advancement so you can reach new heights. We are looking for nice people who want
to grow with us.
- You have fun. From frequent BBQ’s and holiday parties to softball games and 5Ks to community service events, the Rodenhiser family does it all!
At Rodenhiser, we already have all of these benefits. Don’t you want them too?
Competitive Salary Range: The compensation for this position falls within the range of $40,000 to $60,000 annually, commensurate with qualifications and experience.
The Big Task
Responsible for helping and learning to accurately install HVAC systems in residential and/or commercial structures.
Key Sub Tasks
- Assist Lead Installer in all HVAC system installations; being efficient and accurate.
- Assist in properly staging jobs, adhering to quality checklist.
- Support Lead Installer in maintaining a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Assist in completing accurate and timely paperwork, including time portal entries.
- Establish good customer rapport to ensure the highest levels of satisfaction.
- Work with Project Manager and Install Coordinators to ensure completion of jobs.
- Join pipes or tubing to the equipment and to the fuel, water or refrigerant source in order to form a complete circuit.
- Obtain and maintain required certifications.
- Participate actively in all department meetings, technical and vendor trainings
Desired Skills and Experience
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Able to work independently with guidance from Lead Technician.
- Enrolled in school for their license.
- Displays an understanding of all Rodenhiser policies regarding paperwork, truck stock lists, truck cleanliness and tool maintenance.
- Ability and willingness to learn from Lead Technicians.
- Pursues constant training for their field.
- Know how to establish customer rapport through entire process.
What We Offer
Rodenhiser offers aggressive wages, 401(K); Generous Paid Time Off; holiday pay; bonuses; health, dental, life and AD&D insurance; short-term and long-term disability and all are included in our comprehensive benefit package. As a Rodenhiser employee, you will work for a company that has been a trusted leader in home services for more than 90 years.
Rodenhiser Home Services Inc At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.