HVAC General Manager
Seeking a highly experienced HVAC General Manager who has prior experience as an HVAC Technician. We are a full service heating cooling and propane company that installs both commercial and residential type systems.
We are offering between $130,000 and $160,000 annually, depending on your previous experience.
Your daily presence at the office will be instrumental in ensuring smooth operations, and you will work closely with the Field Operations Manager to address on-ground challenges. A significant part of your role will start by being dedicated to setting up, learning, teaching, and implementing a new service/installation platform to be used on computers and mobile app. With your hands-on field experience and business management acumen, you'll be the go-to person for reviewing general operational issues and overseeing payroll reports. This is an in-office position with some field trips.
- Regularly show up at the office to monitor, manage, and ensure seamless operation
- Collaborate with and assist the field manager in addressing operational challenges
- Take the lead in the implementation and operation of our new service/installation platform, ensuring all personnel are adequately trained
- Review and address general operational issues, ensuring the highest standards are maintained
- Oversee invoices and payroll reports, ensuring accuracy and compliance
- Work with office staff to keep focused on customer growth and manage aging report when needed
- Mentor, guide, and lead the team, fostering a culture of growth and excellence
- A seasoned HVAC professional with a minimum of 5 years of HVAC Service/Maintenance Experience
- At least 2 years of HVAC Operations Management experience
- Proven ability to implement and train teams on service/installation platforms like Build Ops, ServiceTitan, or any others you may have experience with
- Willingness to be a leader and mentor to the organization
- Valid Driver's License & Clean Driving Record
- Must be willing to undergo a background check
- Propane skills will be considered an added advantage
- Health insurance
- Performance Bonuses & Commissions (Negotiable and customizable)
- Have your own office
We are an equal opportunity affirmative action employer
Ellington Energy At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.