This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or has been filled.
As an HVAC Foreman with Green Air you will plan, coordinate, execute, and maintain an effective field construction organization utilizing the necessary engineering, labor, equipment, materials, tools, subcontracted services, and company resources to effectively perform the scope of contracted work within an allotted budget and time schedule. We offer a wide array of benefits and provide our employees with work-life balance, training, career advancement opportunities, and competitive pay rates. Salary negotiable depending on experience! Company truck provided.
- Assist the Project Manager in developing and tracking a project schedule including trade manpower loading for the project
- Establish project cost control centers for tracking of equipment, material, labor, subcontracts and miscellaneous costs
- Assist trade planners in the development of shop drawings and coordinate the planning efforts with other trades
- Manage project subcontractors and equipment vendors
- Inspect the jobsite on a daily basis for contract compliance, workmanship, and safety
- Understand and enforce the importance of quality and safety in every task
- Ensure correct materials are at the jobsite to complete the work
- Manage large jobs with minimal supervision
- Assist the Project Manager with estimating changes in scope of work
- Completing and managing weekly task sheets
- Managing project labor forces, both sub-labor and company labor
- Inspecting and managing rental and company owned tools and equipment
- Ensure that the weekly tasks assigned are being completed in the time allotted and at a high level of quality
- 5-10 years experience in commercial HVAC mechanical piping, plumbing and sheet metal
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent organization skills
- Solid knowledge of the construction process
- Thorough knowledge of HVAC system design and installation.
- Strong technical skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Thorough working knowledge of project management processes, technology and safety principles.
- Strong communication skills and demonstrated project experience between $1M and $15M.
- Strong decision-making, problem solving, resource allocation and planning skills/experience.
- Demonstrated attention to detail throughout prior experience at a tactical implementation level.
- Provide training for journeymen, apprentices or trainees
- Clean DMV report and ability to be insured
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug and background screen
- Spanish language communication is a plus
- ProCore experience is a plus
- OSHA 10/30
- CPR/ First Aid Certified
- Lift Safety Certification
- Health Savings Account
- Company paid life insurance
- Voluntary life insurance
- 401K and company match
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Opportunities for career growth, training, and development
Green Air, Inc. At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.