This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or has been filled.
HVAC Field Trainer/Senior Service Technician
Sharp-Long 72 Degrees Air Conditioning & Heating is a friendly provider of heating & cooling services for homeowners based in Lee's Summit. We've been serving the local community for 50+ years! We have an immediate opening for an experienced HVAC Field Trainer/Senior Service Technician to train and mentor our junior team members.
Primary Job Function: The HVAC Field Trainer/Senior Service Technician will be responsible for teaching new hires and junior technicians and continued training/development of existing service technicians. Also responsible for running service calls when not actively training in the field.
What we offer you:
- Great pay
- Paid holidays
- Paid every Friday
- Free coffee, soda, and snacks
- Ongoing training and education
- Family-friendly work environment
- Medical insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Career planning
- Employee assistance program
- Company vehicle
- Company tablet/phone
- Company uniforms
- TOP PAY COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE
Annual Pay Rate: $50,000 - $100,000+, (including hourly rate + commission/spiffs/bonuses/other)
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Minimum of 5 years of HVAC service experience
- Previous HVAC lead and training experience and ability to take ownership of the training process
- Ability to communicate effectively with different personalities, both written and verbal
- Patience and understanding in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills and very detail-oriented
- Excellent troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Knowledge of HVAC equipment and tools
Sharp-Long 72 Degrees Air Conditioning & Heating At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.