This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or have been filled.
HVAC Field Supervisor
employment type: full-time
job title: HVAC Supervisor
HVAC Field Supervisor Job Description
We are looking to hire a hard-working HVAC field supervisor to manage the day-to-day field operations of the assigned work team for new home construction. The field supervisor’s responsibilities include ordering rough packs that are necessary for the houses at hand, scheduling delivery of the rough packs, and scheduling the crews to install the duct work and furnace. You should also be able to train and mentor field staff.
To be successful as a field supervisor, you should be able to manage the work schedules of the field staff, adjusting them as needed. Ultimately, an outstanding field supervisor should be able to build good working relationships with the builders and resolve builder complaints in an efficient manner.
HVAC Field Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Ensure systems are installed according to code and design. Also the systems are installed completely.
- Ordering and scheduling the delivery of all material needed for each house.
- Providing leadership to on-site staff, sub-contractors, and other parties.
- Investigating and resolving builder complaints.
- Ensuring that safety policies are strictly adhered to.
- Reviewing project progress to ensure timely completion.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 10 years of experience installing sheet metal heating systems.
- Working knowledge of the codes and Energy Star programs.
- Proven experience in supervising field operations.
- Troubleshooting builder and homeowners’ concerns.
- The ability to work in different environmental conditions.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have the tools and knowledge to complete loose ends and inspection corrections.
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Have your own tools.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Human Touch Home Care At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.