HVAC Commercial Service Technician
Wade Heating, Cooling, and Refrigeration is seeking an experienced HVAC Commercial Service Technician for their Leetsdale, PA location, proudly servicing the Pittsburgh metro area. The ideal candidate will already have some prior HVAC service experience and be able to perform outside repair/maintenance work in a thorough and accurate manner.
This position would be ideal for an experienced HVAC technician with a positive attitude, and a strong desire to learn and grow further in their trade.
For over 40 years, Wade Heating, Cooling, and Refrigeration has worked diligently to meet the changing heating and air conditioning needs of homeowners and businesses in Pittsburgh. Wade is one of the nation's largest privately held HVAC/R contractors and services over 5,000 clients a year. Creating an enjoyable experience met with anticipation results in an environment where our team, clients, and community can comfortably grow, prosper, succeed, and improve their quality of life. Wade partners with leading HVAC and plumbing companies throughout the United States, providing the support and resources of a large national company.
- Services all equipment according to an established service schedule and company standards within acceptable time frames and troubleshoots and rectifies potential problems on location.
- Interact with business owners to educate, build relationships, and understand and address their HVAC concerns.
- Documents legibly and accurately all work completed according to company policy and submits on a daily basis.
- Builds and maintains customer relations in the field to ensure excellent customer service and enhance the company's image.
- Follows all safety procedures, including following all safe driving habits and not utilizing mobile devices in vehicles.
- Applies knowledge of products and seeks additional training/education as appropriate.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 2 years of HVAC service experience required
- EPA – Universal Certification
- Valid driver’s license / clean driving record
- Excellent written, verbal, and active listening skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds
- Technical knowledge
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Customer focused
- Problem-solving skills
What can we offer you?
- Competitive High Base Salary
- Paid Personal Days
- Paid Holidays
- 401k Plan
Wade Heating, Cooling, and Refrigeration (subsidiaries and affiliates) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, physical and mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy, or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state, or local law.
Wade Heating, Cooling and Geothermal At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.