This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or have been filled.
HVAC Commercial Foreman - Installer
Muetzel Plumbing, Heating & Cooling - Our Commercial HVAC Department is looking for an Experienced Commercial Foreman/Installer. Candidate should not only be a great tradesman, but a leader at building relationships with co-workers and customers. Muetzel has been an industry leader in the mechanical trades for over 55 years. The successful candidate will be working for a family-owned company and not treated as a number.
The successful candidate will be expected to thrive at the following:
1. Leading by setting goals and holding yourself and apprentices accountable for not meeting those goals.
2. Field coordination with other trades, solid layout abilities and able to communicate well both in writing and verbally.
3. Quality assurance, quality control, training others the "Muetzel's Way" and assuring that our final work product has been done correctly.
4. Strong understanding of fabrication and how to measure fittings accurately for ordering and installation.
5. Proactive on jobsite and personal safety.
6. A great team member, levelheaded and flexible in working with your peers.
- Installation on new construction jobs includes: RTU's, MUA's, Air-Handler's, Ductless Split systems, VAV's, WSHP's, furnaces, condensers, boilers, sheet metal etc.
- Startup experience is a plus.
- Retrofit experience is a plus.
- Brazing of line sets, installation of duct work and knowledge of low voltage wiring.
- Must be familiar with all local/state codes and regulations.
- Must be willing and able to meet with city inspectors.
- Arrive on time for work each day ready to train and lead.
- Present a clean cut and professional image.
- Work with a sense of urgency.
- Attend ongoing training classes and seminars.
- Communicate professionally and respectfully with customers, office staff and co-workers.
- Help maintain and promote company moral, professionalism, and a friendly work environment.
- At least 8 years of experience is desired.
- Submit to a background check and DMV report.
- Submit to drug testing.
- Driver s license
- Paid hourly employee and not a subcontractor.
- Typical workday is 7:00 am to 3:30 pm and the typical work week is Monday – Friday.
- Retirement plan and bonuses
- Working for an established, well-respected company that has been family owned and operated since 1967.
- Paid vacation and holidays
Muetzel Plumbing At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.