HVAC COMMERCIAL TECHNICIAN
LET’S BUILD THE INDUSTRY’S NEXT GREAT TEAM
We’ve built our organization around supporting great service technicians- not the other way around. The better our support system, the happier our customers, and the more we all grow.
It’s that simple.
Now in our 16th year, Authority HVAC provides HVAC and refrigeration services to the country’s top retail, hospitality and retail chains. We work inside shopping centers, power centers, indoor malls, outlet centers, and some of the industry’s most famous shopping destinations.
We’re not owned by a private equity company. We are founder-owned and believe in doing things the right way- treating your employees with respect, acting with fairness, and knocking customer’s socks off with the best service in the industry.
Our back office is staffed to allow you to do what you do best- we want the paperwork, purchasing, estimating, and customer communication handled by the office staff. The more efficient we make your day, the more we all grow.
You’ll find all the same bells and whistles that our competition has here- new vehicles, best-in-class software, health insurance, generous pay structure, and lots of paid vacation. What sets us apart is our culture- a place where people are valued, hard work is recognized, and success is a result of teamwork
HVAC Service Technician Responsibilities:
- Responding to Customer Service Requests (service calls)
- Performing routine maintenance on customer equipment
- Diagnose and repair issues related to system performance or failure
- Installation of new HVAC/R equipment
- On-call for one week, every 2-4 weeks as required (Frequency varies based on location)
HVAC Service Technician Additional Responsibilities:
- Utilization of company web-based software system to capture client signatures and close out service requests.
- Communicating with the Service Coordinator on a daily basis
- Maintaining current vehicle inventory, cleanliness and maintenance
- Participate in meetings and training.
- High school or equivalent
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive pay
- Health and dental insurance
- 401k with company match
- Boot and tool allowance
- Fleet vehicles/gas card
- Smart tablet/phone
- Professional uniforms
Authority HVAC At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.