HVAC Branch Operations Manager -Charleston
- You will be Responsible for the development and training of the field staff on established processes, tools, and standards.
- You will foster excellent communication among team members while maintaining good working relationships with the efforts of the service sales and service coordinators.
- You will manage the daily routine service, dispatching, maintenance scheduling, and operational requirements, including new equipment start-up and warranty issues.
- While ensuring service agreement scope is delivered in a timely and cost efficient manner, you will promote service agreements and technical solutions, repairs and contracts to existing customers.
- Collaborating with Management, you will develop business acumen to maximize business profitability.
- You will be required to administer and comply with corporate business practices and policies and actively promote a safe work environment through EH&S practices.
- We require 7- 10 years commercial and industrial HVAC Technician experience.
- Supervisory experience a plus.
- Must be computer literate, should be proficient in Microsoft Office Programs.
- You must have good communication skills.
W.B. Guimarin & Co. Inc. At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.