HVAC Apprentices (Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning Apprentices)
- Work under lead mechanic learning the trade, motivated learners can lead their own crew in 6 months. Crew leader benefits include company truck.
- Replaces any heating, air conditioning, or refrigeration equipment/systems.
- Installs new HVAC duct systems in remodeled rooms or buildings and new construction homes.
- Installs, connects, and adjusts thermostats, humidistats, and timers using hand tools.
- Complies with all applicable standards, policies, and procedures, including safety procedures and the maintenance of a clean work area.
- Inspects and tests systems to verify compliance with plans and specifications and to detect and locate malfunctions.
- Establishes rapport with customers through active listening.
- Trains customers to understand their new HVAC systems.
- A valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
- Driven to learn and grow skills.
- Safety and customer service oriented.
- Neat, clean, and professional appearance.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Strong multi-tasking capabilities.
- Fluent English-speaking and writing skills are required.
- Must be able to crawl, kneel, squat, and climb.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds on a regular basis, unassisted.
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tools provided
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
H & H Heating and Air Conditioning Inc. At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.