HVAC-R Installation Technician
HVAC-R Installation Technician
Hunter-Davisson, Inc. is a commercial HVAC-R Design Build Mechanical Contractor seeking an Installer to join our growing team. The person we are seeking is a team player who is organized, has solid worth ethic and demonstrates outstanding customer service.
Hunter-Davisson, Inc. (HD) has been serving businesses in Oregon and SW Washington since 1965 and became 100% Employee Owned in 2020. Our brand and reputation for providing quality HVAC and refrigeration service, preventative maintenance and installations in the commercial market has led to our continued success.
Essential Job Functions:
- Set/hang HVAC-R equipment (to include refrigerant piping and hydronic piping)
- Low-voltage wiring for those with a Limited Energy-B License
- Inspect, modify and install HVAC equipment including refrigeration and air conditioning compressors, receivers, condensers, chillers, water cooling towers, forced air converted units, pumps, automatic and hand valves, expansion vales.
- Replace defective parts in units and equipment or units/equipment as a whole.
- Establish and adjust work sequences to meet construction schedules, using knowledge of capacities of equipment and assigned personnel.
- Perform a variety of duties which may change often and rate information using measurable standards.
- Read and interpret blueprints, sketches, or products specifications to determine sequence and methods of fabrication, assembling, and installing HVAC-R products.
- Comply with all aspects of company safety program.
- Interpret company policies to workers and enforce safety regulations.
- Stand or walk for long periods of time during a regular work day.
- Use arms and hands to reach for, handle and manipulate objects.
- Lift and carry materials weighing 50 to 100 pounds.
- Climb up and down ladders, scaffolds and other climbing devices.
- Carry tools and equipment; work while in stopped, kneeling, crouched and crawling positions.
- See naturally with or without correction, to safely perform designated tasks.
Some of our benefits include:
- 401(k) plan
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance
- Profit sharing
- Employee Stock Ownership
- Truck, uniforms and all tools provided
Why work with Hunter-Davisson, Inc.?
In addition to offering competitive pay and benefits, we are committed to furthering the career development of our employees. We believe in providing training and career development opportunities for employees who demonstrate a strong work ethic, think creatively, and manage time and projects efficiently and safely.
If you are interested in pursuing a career at Hunter-Davisson, Inc., please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, attn: HR Manager.
Drug free and proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- HVAC Install
- HVAC Technician
- (Valid) Drivers License
Hunter-Davisson At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.