HCM Payroll Specialist I
Insperity provides the most comprehensive suite of scalable HR solutions available in the marketplace with an optimal blend of premium HR service and technology. With more than 90 locations throughout the U.S., Insperity is currently making a difference for thousands of businesses and communities nationwide.
Behind our success is the unshakeable belief in the value of our people. We value diversity, inclusivity and a sense of belonging. We celebrate work and life events, and we partner with our clients and communities to make great things happen.
We have received recognition numerous times as a top place to work, most recently ranking 28th out of 100 on Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work in the U.S. 2023” list with a 4.5 out of 5.0 rating. There is no better time to be a part of Insperity, and our best work is yet to come. Learn more at Insperity.com.
Flexibility: Over 80% of Insperity’s jobs have flexibility. We want your time to have balance, whether it’s spent with coworkers, clients, family or your community.
Career Growth: Insperity provides many ways to grow with the company. We offer continuous learning programs, mentorship opportunities and ongoing training.
Well-Being: Our total rewards package includes generous paid time off, top-tier medical, dental and vision benefits, health & wellness support, paid volunteer hours and much more. We take care of our people so that you can do your best work.
HCM Payroll Specialist l
We are currently hiring for a HCM Payroll Specialist l to join our team.
This position is responsible for creating a “Premium” experience for customers through timely transition of new customers, support of existing customers, and support of payroll processing. This role troubleshoots situations, educates the clients, develops relationships, and creates the environment to demonstrate the depth, breadth and level of care that creates value in the Insperity relationship. The HCM Payroll Specialist I provides support to clients, focusing on customer service, core competencies in teamwork and basic competency of software system required for client support.
- Adheres to existing customer centric processes and procedures that drive delivery of premium service.
- Responds timely to customer requests.
- Collects new customer data timely, reconciles wage detail and processes initial payrolls timely where required.
- Leverages internal resources to provide exceptional client service, meets deadlines and keeps stakeholders informed of resolution status.
- Maintains flexibility in schedule to accommodate clients’ needs.
- Sets high standards of performance for self and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks in a timely manner; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
- Escalates complex client issues and follows through to resolution, ensuring appropriate communication to all involved parties. Adjusts effectively while working with different clients who have different structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
- Supports processes and procedures to ensure integrity and accountability for SOC-1 compliance.
- Adheres to processes and procedures that are scalable to support rapid growth with high quality.
- Assists in the accomplishment of Insperity Company goals.
- Helps other employees to accomplish Insperity Company goals.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by department supervisor.
- Participates in the Disaster Recovery plan as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- One to two years of experience in payroll service bureau operations supporting customers is required.
- Customer service skills in a team environment.
- Communicates tactfully and effectively, verbally and in writing, with all levels of the organization and maintains effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment.
- Manages resources to budget and identifies and fulfills staffing needs.
- Broad based exposure to various HR disciplines and understanding of their role and impact on business as it relates to payroll, benefits, taxation, accounting, employment documentation, and employment and general HR practices.
- Proficient in design and delivery of concise and clear presentations to a broad audience.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office programs and demonstrated ability to learn other application programs as needed.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Insperity At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.