Guest Service Agent-10
- 3 Weeks Paid training
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Monthly sales and service contests and a rewarding incentive plan
- Incredible vacation discounts to our resorts worldwide
- An all-expenses paid familiarization (FAM) trip to one of our resort locations in the Caribbean, Canada, or Mexico.
- Company sponsored medical, dental, vision, travel, life, & disability insurance benefits for you and your Family.
- $1,500 Retention Bonus (2 installments of $750 each after 6 months and 1 year of employment)
- Global Club Med Referral Incentive Program
- Tuition reimbursement (Full time), company matching 401 (K) and other additional benefits.
- Combined work from office and home schedule program available after 3 months of employment (based on performance and goal achievement)
- High energy, customer focused service professionals who are confident and thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Customer service and/or sales experience with the ability to multi-task and recognize upselling opportunities.
- Professional individuals who are enthusiastic, demonstrates initiative, adaptability, attention to detail, and good judgment.
- Communication Skills: English is mandatory in this role as well as strong verbal and written communication skill. Bi-lingual French a plus!
- Computer knowledge.
- Previous travel industry experiences, knowledge of geography and/or contact center experience is a plus, but not required.
- Must be available to work 40 hours weekly or part time (25 hours minimum per week), flexible for any shift between 6am and 7pm Monday through Friday, and 6:30am and 4pm on Saturday and Sunday; as well as Holidays.
Club Med At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.