The Glazier / Installer position is the primary product fulfillment position in the company. Glaziers / Installers are charged with providing a great customer experience in the home as part of the final fulfillment of our services. The job description include the following:
- Thoroughly inspect job materials, ensuring the product(s) are the correct size & style, and that there is no obvious product damage or flaws on product(s) required to complete job(s)
- Load required job materials to installation vehicle(s), including redundant materials, tools, job folder/paperwork, safety equipment etc...
- Communicate to office AND customer if we'll be late for scheduled installation appointment
- Upon arrival at customer’s home, validate the work to be completed, the product(s) to be installed, installation location(s), and the estimated time it will take to complete the job, and customer expectations, and manage those expectations accordingly.
- Install all products and services included in the work order, troubleshoot, and strive to resolve any installation problems that might occur on-site
- If it's not possible to safely perform a quality service or installation on the date promised, effectively note all issues, and required materials necessary to complete the installation to the customer’s satisfaction at a later date.
- Communicate with relevant team members regarding incomplete work, ensuring that any new materials are ordered, the cause of the go-back can be discerned, and that customer expectations can be managed accordingly.
- Take care of the customer's home/business, ensuring we leave it cleaner than when we found it... use booties, etc...
- Close out the installation by walking customer through the care and maintenance of products, walk them through warrantee (if applicable) and how to contact us if they ever need service or have additional questions
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- All candidates must pass initial background check. Valid license to drive, and a clean DMV record
- Candidates must be physically capable of performing work, in good health, with the ability to lift up to 50-100lbs. unassisted
- Residential glass replacement including single/double pane window glass, shower enclosures, skylights, etc...
- Residential window/door installation including new construction and retrofit
- Window/door maintenance, weatherization, and repair
- Effective troubleshooting skills
- Excellent verbal/written communications skills
- Comfortable with mobile software and technology
- Hardworking, motivated, with excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Paid Vacation Time
- Starting pay is dependent on experience.
Glass Guru is a franchise system. Each location is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of that franchise. All inquiries about employment at this franchise should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to Glass Guru Corporate.
The Glass Guru of Roseville At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.