Gift Shop Admin Coordinator
With you in mind, we offer the following benefits to support your work/life balance:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Direct Primary Plan (No copay, no deductible, and access to CHI Health provider 24/7)
- Premium Access to our Family Care Program supporting your needs for childcare, pet care, and/or adult dependent care
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Adoption Assistance
- Wellness Programs
- Flexible spending accounts
CHI Health Immanuel located in North Omaha just off of I-680 on 72nd Street offers a full-service hospital cancer center rehabilitation center specialty spine hospital and more. For well over a century our commitment to serve our community inspires our staff to provide the highest quality of care to all who we have the privilege to serve.
- Assist with the collection of the daily receipts in Gift Shop, prepares deposit, maintains ledger and reconciles envelopes to cash register. Responsible for recording expenses and income into computer excel sheets, prepares monthly cash flow statements, monthly gross sales, inputs monthly budget data and provides a daily breakdown of sales to Finance. Responsible for keeping correct change in Gift Shop cash register and cash bag,
- Coordinates ordering and invoicing for flowers sales. Assists in the processing of freight from putting the freight into the Point of Sale system, price tagging, and putting merchandise onto the sales floor. Assists in keeping the back stock room and basement organized.
- Manages volunteer records in the volunteer data base in the computer system. Coordinates the distribution and completion of the annual volunteer competencies (i.e. assignment guides, immunizations, and Environment of Care, Corporate Responsibility requirements), new volunteer paperwork and name tags. Facilitates communication with volunteers and department volunteer liaisons, regards delinquent paperwork, and special projects. Constantly working on recruiting new volunteers to work in all departments at the hospital.
- Prepares reports from Vsys with stats of all volunteer hours, list by number of hours with total volunteers and numbers of hours, to be used for annual recognition.
- Coordinates the Gift Shop inventory annually. Schedules volunteers to work in the gift shop to help with floor sets, inventory, stocking, checking in new merchandise, and pricing merchandise, Assists with inventory results are compiled and sent to Finance for proper reporting of assets.
- Check with internet sales and assure prompt delivery, along with updating and processing orders from the website.
- Assist in covering shifts in the Gift shop when volunteers are absent. When not at the register work with customers using suggestive selling, straighten shelves and preform light housekeeping.
- Assists with annual volunteer banquets, Christmas party and other volunteer related events.
- Assumes responsibilities for volunteers and gift shop in the Volunteer/Gift Shop Managers’ absence.
- Associates degree in business management retail merchandising, marketing, financial management or closely related experience. Would consider relevant experience in finance in lieu of education.
- Able to multi-task without supervision.
- Able to organize paperwork, files, and mailings for volunteers.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to exchange information with customer’s, volunteers and employees.
- Analytical skills necessary to complete data for deposits, general ledger entries, Gift Shop sales and basic accounting processes.
$14.78 - $20.33 /hour
CHI Health Immanuel At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.