General Labor - Operations
This position requires pushing/pulling and lifting/carrying between 20 and 45 lbs repeatedly throughout a long work shift. In addition, the position requires constant standing, walking, bending, twisting, squatting, reaching, and grasping. Experience operating a forklift is helpful, but not required.
PRIMARY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Perform various physical duties as assigned, including but not limited to sorting, stacking, cleaning and minor repair or maintenance tasks.
- Maintain all safety standards
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance
- 18 years or older; 21 years or older if CDL required
- Must be able to pass Forklift Driving Skills test (if applicable).
- Valid CDL license (if required)
- Pass DOT physical and DOT Road Test (if applicable)
- Follow DOT Regulations (if applicable)
- No experience required
- If Yard Jockey position need experience (i.e. driving, etc)
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Compensation: $20.45 / hour
PepsiCo Beverages North America At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.