General Foreman- Houston, TX
General Foreman – Houston, TX
Driven by Vision | Industrial-Strength Construction |Powered by Passion
What We Do
BMWC tackles the world s toughest and most daunting industrial construction challenges. Our work encompasses an array of industrial sectors, including aerospace, chemical, electric power, food and beverage, oil and gas, pharmaceutical and biotechnology and semiconductor. For more than 65 years we have been driven by our vision to create Customers for Life through passion for our core values of integrity, continuous improvement, innovation, and economic value.
Who We Are
As one of the premier specialty construction companies in the country, our employees enjoy a focus on growth and development, work/life balance and one of the best safety records in the industry. We are 100% management-owned, which makes the development, support, and advancement of our employees paramount to our success. One of our core values here at BMWC is People and because of that, we attract the brightest and most ambitious professionals.
We re Looking For
BMWC is seeking an experienced industrial construction general foreman to lead on-site construction teams and manage activities in conformance with plans, specifications, schedules, and cost estimates. Top candidates will be strong leaders, pro-active, and perform well under pressure.
What you ll Experience
As a General Foreman, you will:
- Lead and manage the on-site construction team, including work schedules, project progress, and resource allocation.
- Collaborate with clients, Project Managers, and other construction management to complete project walk throughs, proposals, budgets, and timelines.
- Coordinate subcontractors, materials, and equipment deliveries.
- Monitor and ensure on-site safety compliance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of industrial construction experience with 3+ years in a leadership role.
- Midstream experience a plus!
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Effective leadership abilities, including motivation, goal setting, and conflict management.
- Organizational skills, including time management, delegation, and multitasking.
- Basic computer skills to include the use of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Outlook.
- Bilingual a plus!
- Competitive pay with bonus opportunities
- 401K/Profit Sharing with company match
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
BMWC Constructors, Inc. At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.