Would you like the opportunity to finish the finest hardwood furniture made in America? Would you like to be part of an established, hardworking Team in a collaborative work environment? Do you want a position where you have the ability to grow cross-functionally with your finishing abilities? If so, we would like the opportunity to speak with you about a Finishing position at Thos. Moser.
- Presanding of the furniture prior to applying the finish
- Spray furniture with oils, lacquer, varnishes and Polyurethanes
- Responsible for making samples to match customer color requests
- Ability to do touch-ups on finished products as needed
- Repair defective parts such as dented or scratched pieces
- Communicate cross-functional problems to other associates, supervisors and departments
- Responsible for ensuring that all product passed to the next area meet the company's quality standards.
- Ability to make toner as needed to match a sample
- Responsible to instruct and train other associates
- Responsible for making various stain colors
- Ability to Maintain all Spray Equipment
- Be willing to work in other departments as required
Together as a team, we embrace the values that make Thos. Moser an extraordinary place to work. Thos. Moser also operates four retail showrooms located in Freeport, Maine, Boston, Washington, DC, and San Francisco.
At Thos. Moser, we offer a competitive wage and benefit package. We also offer full-time employees the opportunity to create their own personal projects during our Personal Projects time. This helps employees experience the craft of building fine furniture and the opportunity to make furniture for their own home.
72 Wrights Landing Auburn, ME 04212-1237 Exit 12 off Maine Turnpike, right at the light onto 202. Take 1st right onto Kittyhawk Dr. At the stop sign, continue straight for 1.1 miles. Thos. Moser will be on your right.Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to collaborate and communicate in support of a team environment.
- Quality and attention to detail in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in order to meet customer ship dates
Thomas Moser Cabinet Makers Inc At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.