S.R. Freeman, Inc. is a premier provider of high-end residential construction services to discerning general contractors and homeowners. We are seeking top-notch working foremen, and journeyman carpenters with at least 4 years' experience in residential frame and finish carpentry. This job requires a responsible, ambitious, energetic person who loves to take challenges head-on. This is a steady, full-time position with year-round work.
Our company culture is one of mutual respect, improvement, and team work. We strive for continual improvement by teaching and coaching our team members while providing them with challenges and opportunities for growth. Here your input is welcome; you will have the chance to make an impact on our company.
- Prefer a high school education or equivalent.
- Prefer one (1) year experience in construction work.
- Must be physically capable of lifting lumber, framing and finishing work on the job site.
- Required to have a basic compliment of tools as outlined by S. R. Freeman, Inc.
- Must be able to read a tape measure and measure accurately
- Must be able to read and understand basic blue print reading.
- Must have a valid and current California Driver’s license and be insurable.
- Must be able to lift 100 pounds.
- Must have excellent eyesight and depth perception.
- Must have the ability to lift, move and handle awkward lumber.
- Must be able to work from heights above 20 feet using ladders and or scaffolding.
- Must be capable of working and moving around elevated framing members.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
SR Freeman At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.