Rush Truck Centers opens the door to the world of opportunity. We are the largest network of commercial vehicle dealerships across the US representing truck and bus manufacturers. Our franchises include Peterbilt, International, Hino, Isuzu, Ford, IC Bus and Blue Bird. We offer a rewarding career as a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services.
- Recruit, hire, and motivate qualified diesel mechanics.
- Assist mechanics in developing their skills with support of the Service Manager.
- Schedule repair work and assign technician(s) to mechanical segments that match their skill level to ensure quality.
- Ensure that all repairs are assigned to mechanics in an equal and fair manner.
- Provide technical support for mechanics when necessary.
- Check progress (W-I-P) of each repair order throughout the day.
- Maintain high-quality repairs and minimizes comebacks. Conduct periodic spot checks of completed jobs for thoroughness and quality.
- Road test vehicles to quality-check work performed.
- Monitor mechanics’ daily productivity reports and corresponding payroll records.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Two year’s related shop and technician supervision experience.
- Commercial driver’s license and insurability with Company’s carrier.
- ASE Master Certification program; Diamond Certification Program; Cat, Cummins, Eaton, Fuller, or other appropriate manufacturer certifications.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Minimum Pay Rate
Maximum Pay Rate
Rush Enterprises At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.