This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or have been filled.
Ford/Mazda Automotive Diagnostic Specialist - Central U.S.
ATTENTION DEALERSHIP TECHS! Are you tired of the commute, wear and tear on your vehicle, turning wrenches, the dealership politics, the Snap-On and Mac tool bills and the physical demands of the automotive technician trade but still want to use your talents? Want to get off the flat rate roller-coaster and enjoy a stable and predictable paycheck?
Are you interested in an opportunity to work from home? AirPro Diagnostics just may be the solution!
We are specifically looking for Technicians with strong Ford/Mazda Dealership experience at this time.
AirPro Diagnostics, a Jacksonville, Florida based company, is taking the ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) industry by storm! We are looking for positive, self-motivated, highly skilled automotive diagnostic specialists to join our growing team in servicing the automobile collision industry. This is an hourly (NOT flat rate) position.
The technician will remotely perform both pre-scans and post repair diagnostic scans (completion scans) to assist in the proper repair, reconfiguration-calibration of the vehicle being repaired in our client's collision repair facility. The technician will perform functions while connected remotely to our scan tool that is connected directly to the vehicle at the collision repair facility. These functions include code/data reading, programming, bi-directional testing, component re-learns, configurations, coding, calibrations, code clearing and diagnostic assistance. We ensure the vehicle's ADAS systems are returned to an "As designed by the manufacturer" condition.
- 5 or more years performing hands on automotive repairs
- 2 or more of these years as a diagnostic master/lead technician
- 1 year of experience dealing directly with customers
- Current or previous ASE or OEM certifications (Not required but nice to have)
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Working knowledge in the use and maintenance of advanced and OE level diagnostic scan tools
- Ability to read, interpret and document automotive diagnostic scan tool data
- Ability to read and understand various automotive electrical/electronic schematics
- Basic computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft office suite (Explorer, Word, Excel, Teams, Outlook etc.) **required to perform this position**
- Ability to explain and communicate/advise findings to other technicians or to non-technical clients
- Technicians will need their own Windows based computer with Windows 10 or later.
- Bilingual (Spanish) a definite plus
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes paid time off, paid holidays, medical, dental and supplemental insurance coverages.
If interested in hearing more, please apply through our tracking system using the following link:
or apply directly through our website at www.airprodiagnostics.com
AirPro Diagnostics/Nationwide Parts At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.