This job posting has expired, no longer accepting applications, or has been filled.
Fitness Client Service Agent
HOPEFULLY YOU’RE THE ENERGETIC, MOTIVATING, FUN AND CARING CLIENT SERVICE AGENT WE HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR.
If you truly care about helping others, have a great positive energy, love being a part of a great team, have a natural ability to communicate and build relationships, bring a keen sense of attention to detail and solving problems, then this is the job for you.
The Spot Athletics is a private, unique sports performance and adult fitness training company based out of Columbus, Ohio. Our experienced, caring coaches provide the experience of what it means to be trained in a world class facility by world class coaches.
We have created thousands of elite level training programs that are used daily with our clients and teams, and have a coaching system that prepares each coach to deliver the best training experience possible.
We not only train clients, but also teach them how to train, providing them a foundation for fitness and exercise for their lifetime. We utilize a long term (athlete) development model for our sport clients, helping them to fully develop athletic competencies appropriate to their age and maturation level.
And, at The Spot Athletics, we do all of this, while having fun. All clients leave with a great sweat, and a smile on their face.
So, do you want to join our quest for world domination? This is the job you were born to do.
About The Role:
The Spot Athletics Client Service Agent (we would call it a receptionist, or front desk staff, but client service agent is way cooler) will be the first person each client sees upon entering our world class facility. They are the gatekeepers for all things awesome, ensuring all new clients feel welcomed and attended to, and all returning clients are greeted by name and look forward to getting checked in and moving into their sessions.
In our fully equipped world class training facilities, we provide 1-on-1 training, semi private training, small group training and team training. We ensure that all our clients, from people new to exercise to pro athletes, feel cared for, appreciated and that the time they spend at The Spot Athletics is the best part of their day.
The role of the Client Service Agent for this position will be greeting all clients upon entry and exit, and making sure all account information for clients is updated and accurate, including handling client check ins, new client photographs, assisting with video (social), answering and making client service calls, running POS reports, and building relationships.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE:
- Genuinely care about helping people, and want to greet and talk to people (with a smile)
- Excellent communication skills across diverse populations
- Available to work evenings and possibly weekends
- Have a growth mindset and desire to become a better version of yourself daily
- Passion for fitness and training
- Ability to support directors as needed
- Can think quickly on your feet and adapt during stressful situations
- Ability to learn computer systems, and point of sale systems/account management
- Enjoy working as part of an all-start team, and working with others towards a higher purpose
- Ability to solve client account issues and handle updates and process payments
- Care about the facility you work in, including upkeep (cleaning) and organization
- Team first attitude (do whatever is needed for the team)
- Be a fun person with good, cool positive vibes.
WHAT MAKES THE SPOT ATHLETICS A GREAT PLACE TO WORK?
- Competitive Pay structured for unlimited earning potential
- Quarterly team building/activities for all staff/coaches
- Professional development assistance (funding)
- Fun, respectful and caring clients
- Opportunity to have a positive impact on people’s lives and be rewarded for it
- Opportunity to learn from a team of industry leading fitness and sports performance coaching professionals
- A cohesive team environment where every opinion is respected, valued and considered for making improvements to our business.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
Expected hours: 18 – 24 per week
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Work Location: In person
The Spot Athletics At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.