Fire Equipment Inside Sales Representative - Tolleson, AZ
Velocity Vehicle Group (VVG) is a premium commercial brand medium to heavy truck dealership that offers the full-service experience for our customers, from an outstanding sales organization to highly skilled technicians to service your vehicle, and on demand parts. Our goal is to be your one stop shop experts for all truckers, owner operators, fleets and companies. This coupled with our Leasing and Rental business and our financial services business make VVG the leading Truck dealership.
What’s in it for You:
VVG is a fast paced and growing organization that is looking for candidates that are ready for a daily challenge and cannot wait to provide superior customer service both internally and externally. VVG offers fantastic Culture in an easy-going family-like business as well as competitive pay, 401K W/Match, Medical, Dental, & Vision benefits.
- Providing information and quotation to our current/potential customers, via phone and email
- Reviewing evaluating and responding to competitive bids and proposals accurately and timely
- Service internal departments with potential customer / vendor business
- Develop new successful partnerships with future customers and vendors
- Providing and selling fire ground related products along with fire apparatus pump and plumbing systems
- Minimum 3yr experience using and/or selling fire ground related products and fire apparatus pump & plumbing systems.
- Knowledge of and familiarity with protective clothing, hose and water flow equipment, fire ground tools and to include extrication tools and equipment
- Knowledge of NFPA standards
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Hourly $25.00
- Plus Commission
- Full Time position
- Fantastic Culture in an easy-going family-like business
- 401k + match
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance + HSA & FSA
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- Sick Leave
- Company perks such as employee discounts, company events and training programs
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times.
- Must be able to pass post offer drug test, and physical
Velocity Vehicle Group is an equal opportunity employer. Velocity Vehicle Group prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Velocity Vehicle Group At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.