Fire Alarm Technician
Western States Fire Protection (WSFP) and its subsidiaries are more than a company. We are a family of unique individuals committed to our purpose, our values, and each other. And we believe in making our own luck, creating our own opportunities. WSFP accomplishes this by constantly innovating, finding ways to create new value and seizing new opportunities.
Protecting lives and property since 1985, WSFP and its subsidiaries specialize in Life Safety Systems. Our values are simple: integrity, quality, safety, professionalism, commitment.
What we offer:
- Health, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistant Program
- Flex Spending (FSA) (Cafeteria Plan) and HSA
- 401(k) Plan – Matching up to 3%
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Parental Leave, Paid Pregnancy Medical Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Annual Discretionary Bonus
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- Gym membership reimbursement
Fire Alarm Technician
The function of the Fire Alarm Technician is to provide reliable, high quality customer support through on-site inspecting, installing, repairing and/or replacing fire alarm equipment as well as conducting preventive maintenance services pertaining to many different manufacturers’ equipment. The Fire Alarm Technician should be self-motivated, customer service oriented, with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Tests all equipment after installation or repairs made to ensure performance of system
- Ability to troubleshoot, and understand ground faults, shorts, and open circuits
- Work in compliance with the Company’s safety manual with safety of self and others in mind at all times
- Daily communications with Project Manager and/or Schedule Coordinator on inspection or project delays, requirements and general status of jobs
- Responsible for training entry-level employees on Company procedures, systems inspection and installation techniques
- All work is performed to NFPA and Company standards with quality inspection and installation techniques practiced
- Works with Project Manager, Schedule Coordinator and Office Administrative Staff to ensure complete closeout and turnover of jobs to the client (Ensure that work is completed so it can be billed in full)
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs with or without reasonable accommodation
- Regular bending, reaching, climbing and walking
Western States Fire Protection Company At A Glance
Classet is a skilled trades network. Once you have applied, A Classet recruiter will reach out within 24 hours to learn more about your career search! Classet helps everyone from experienced crafstmen & women to eager apprentices find new opportunities. We are here to help you find the right fit for your career.